Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Gratitude Challange: Days 13 - 21 (more catch-up!)

Day 13 - Time




Day 14 - Creativity

I love creating outfits on Polyvore.com - this is part of a series where I took an image from Harper's Bazaar and recreated it for the everyday girl.

Day 15 - Family



I love my family.


Day 16 - Inspiration



I am totally inspired by the refashions created by this amazing blogger!  Check her out here.

Day 17 - Weather



Fall is here - should have thunderstorms tonight!  Yay!


Day 18 - Change



Change... get it?  Ha, I crack myself up.  If I didn't have in apt. laundry I would be VERY grateful for this kind of change.


Day 19 - Laughter

Lilith Fair 2010 - it was in the middle of July and it poured.  Typical Oregon.  There were lots of laughs as we tried to stay dry in our tarp tent and cheesy ponchos!


Day 20 - Food



Made fajitas the other night - one of my new favorites!


Day 21 - Home


I love Portland.

No comments:

Post a Comment