Sunday, May 13, 2012

High Fidelity - The Farm


I hadn't heard of this band until I went on the Halloween 'Boo' Cruise put on by a local country station last October.  The concert, which was headlined by Danny Gokey and also featured "Somethin' 'Bout A Truck" singer Kip Moore, was opened by this new trio called The Farm.  

My friend and I were super lucky to be literally in the front row of the concert and I was very impressed by this band - they are awesome musicians and really entertaining to watch.  They were also very down to earth and mingled with the costumed crowd before and after the show (Kip Moore did the same).  

I really hope their single "Home Sweet Home" eventually takes off cause they are super talented and I think, given the chance, could really make it big in country music.  


 




And here is Kip Moore's "Somethin' 'Bout A Truck" which is hitting it big on the charts right now...





The Farm - Nick Hoffman, Krista Marie and Damien Horne

No comments:

Post a Comment