Wednesday, February 19, 2014

High Fidelity - those songs: part one

As I've mentioned before, music is a major part of my day - I rarely drive without it, I listen to it all day at work, etc.  There are those songs that just resonate with you... I made a playlist on Spotify that has some of my favorites.  Whenever I am having a bad day I can retreat to a special place with my noise cancelling headphones and just the right songs.  

Here is the first installment - female singer/songwriters (or groups identified by their female singer) that touch the soul.



 
Patty Griffin - Rain


 
 Fleetwood Mac - Sara (written by Stevie Nicks)


Joni Mitchell - Both Sides Now


Mazzy Star - Into Dust


Tracy Chapman - The Promise


Sia - Breathe Me


Sheryl Crow - Home


Tori Amos - A Sorta Fairytale




Stevie Nicks - Fleetwood Mac

No comments:

Post a Comment