Tuesday, March 10, 2015

High Fidelity - Public Service Broadcasting

Wow, I have been MIA for a long, long time.

A lot has happened since I last wrote a blog post (for the 2 people in the world that take the time to look at these things... hi again!) and I will share more soon but right now I have to share a new music group I recently discovered via my local alternative radio station, 94.7 NRK (KNRK).

I love listening to Greg in the mornings, he likes playing things that are different and he has recently been sharing a few pieces by this group called Public Service Broadcasting from the UK.  It is all music, no vocals besides news and broadcasting samples from history.  The geek in me LOVES this!   Everything from World War II footage to the Space Race have been used by these guys, all the songs below are unique in their own way.

My favorite song is available for listening on their new album, The Race For Space on Spotify, it is called "The Other Side" and it just kills me every time I hear it (in a good, wow - humanity is amazing - way).  Some other favorites are included below:


Everest


London Can Take It


Go!


ROYGBIV


Gagarin

No comments:

Post a Comment