Monday, April 30, 2012

High Fidelity - Andrea Bocelli

I spent a good portion of my morning at work melting to the sound of Andrea Bocelli singing lovely Italian words into my ears through my new noise cancelling earbud headphones (the noise cancelling thing is sooo worth it, it literally is just you and the music - fabulous and mine were super cheap!).  But I digress...

Geez, can Signor Bocelli sing.  I could listen to him all day.  Sigh.  I first discovered Andrea Bocelli about 6-8 years ago when I was impatiently following my parents through an antique store one day (this was before I discovered how truly awesome antiquing is) and I passed a table where they had a boombox set up and were playing an Andrea Bocelli CD.... Sogno in fact, which is one of the three songs I will link below.  I was immediately drawn in by his beautiful and unique tenor voice, there is just something about it.  I hope you enjoy these as much as I do...



Sogno

Melodramma

Canto Della Terra




Signor Andrea Bocelli

No comments:

Post a Comment