Thursday, April 19, 2012

+/= of the week

As today was one of those "terrible, horrible, no good, very bad days" I figure it is the right time to take a look at what is going well in life..


+      I am looking forward to babysitting my adorable niece Meredith on Saturday evening while my sister and bro-in-law go to a Timbers game.  I'm hoping for sunshine, for them to enjoy at the game and for Miss Meredith and I to enjoy before dinner!  I am also super excited to see my bestie Kristal on Sunday when she is in town for the weekend.  It's been way too long again (since January!) and I'm looking forward to catching up with her.  Oh, and in my first week back on plan (Medifast) I lose 7.5lbs.  Yay!


-      My knee has been hurting today and I hate limping around. And this isn't even the knee with the repaired torn meniscus and still torn ACL.  UGH.  I'm looking forward to continuing to loose more weight and easing up on some of the pressure I put on my poor knees on a daily basis.  I also have a CRAPLOAD of homework to do over the next two weeks.  Aack!

No comments:

Post a Comment