Friday, April 6, 2012

+/= of the week

+      I am looking forward to Easter lunch tomorrow with my sister, bro-in-law, beautiful niece and parents. My niece will undoubtedly be super excited about the Easter bunny making an appearance the next day and I'm excited to continue my spoiling of said kid with an early bonus Easter basket.  :)  Oh, and of course celebrating the Resurrection of our Lord Jesus Christ on Sunday!  He is Risen!


-      I guess I really can't think of a minus... apparently I'm in a good mood right now.  Lol  I suppose the only thing I approach with trepidation in this next week is that I am planning on restarting Medifast again.  While I am hopeful and excited for the success I know I will have it (based upon a previous 68 pound loss, of which I have gained it all back - ew) is not an easy process on the body and psyche and I know there will be challenges and serious tests to my willpower in the coming months.

No comments:

Post a Comment